Consultation and advisory services in public and private projects from start to finish.
Our practice in infrastructure law is comprehensive. We advise public and private clients at all stages of projects: planning, requirements gathering, studies, legal risk analysis, competitive bidding, negotiations, execution, and conflict resolution until completion.
This is because we have a multidisciplinary team capable of delving into and analyzing the tax, corporate, contractual, environmental, land, regulatory, and administrative aspects of infrastructure projects.
- Advising on public or private infrastructure projects.
- Conducting studies covering legal aspects and legal modeling.
- Advising on proceedings related to competitive biddings, granting of public services and Private Public Partnerships (PPPs).
- Advising on claims and demands.
- Advising on contractual and financial structuring (project finance).
- Legal representation in court proceedings, mediation, and arbitration.